This week, we are discussing key points from chapter 11 of “When God Vetoes Your Plan”. Your thoughts, comments and
questions are welcomed!! May you be inspired and encouraged as we travel through the limitless life that God is making
available to us!!
- The greatest things come when you least expect it!
- Your ability to trust God more than you trust yourself is key to living a life of fulfillment.
- Never allow what was to stand in the way of what is!
- Move forward and think out of the box.
- Live your life with expectation of the reality of your dreams
- God’s connections are so much better than yours.
- When God sets you up, He really sets you up!
- There is no will like the will of God
- Give God room to do the unimaginable!