This week, we are discussing key points from chapter 16 of “When God Vetoes Your Plan”. Your thoughts, comments and
questions are welcomed!! May you be inspired and encouraged as we travel through the limitless life that God is making
available to us!!
- Learn when the lesson has been taught and the page has turned. Do not stay stuck in what was when God is trying to do a new thing.
- Walk with confidence knowing that everything that you’ve lost, amounts to very little in comparison to what God desires to do!
- Live each day in anticipation and expectation of the great things that God has for you!
- Open your eyes to the situations and people that come to rob you of your right now.
- Move forward, with your head in the “present” not in the past
- Walk in Joy because what you are walking into is great than what you are walking out of!
- Understand that there is nothing like living your life properly positioned before God, even when people do not understand.
- Give today, TODAY! Don’t hold yesterday responsible for your today!