This week, we are discussing key points from chapter 2 of “When God Vetoes Your Plan”. Your thoughts, comments and questions are welcomed!! May you be inspired and encouraged as we travel through the limitless life that God is making available to us!!
- Allowing people in your life to artificially fill voids will create a lack of desire for God’s original intent for your life and for your future.
- People can not do for you what God has not created them to do. You can in no way teach or train a person into a role that was not created for them.
- Don’t make excuses at the end for things that you knew from the beginning.
- Challenge yourself to wait for who and what God has prepared.
- Your ability to wait is your ability to be pursued.
- When you play the role of pursuer you rob a man of his ability and gift to seek out what He desires.
- Have a sense of who YOU are outside of the ROLES you possess.
Feel free to leave thoughts, comments, questions, highlights about the chapter!