This week, we are discussing key points from chapter 3 of “When God Vetoes Your Plan”. Your thoughts, comments and questions are welcomed!! May you be inspired and encouraged as we travel through the limitless life that God is making available to us!!
- There are no defining factors in understanding the ways of God, we are called to trust His plan and to trust His ways.
- You deserve to live a life that blows you away daily and reminds you of your worth and value
- Don’t allow people to speak life into what needs to die/ And don’t allow people to speak death over that which needs to grow.
- Take a daily inventory of the people in your life and the role that they play/ Understanding that they are either helping you grow and promoting lack.
- Recognize that what you have experienced in life does not define you. You do and your response to those experiences.
- Make it your priority to pour into yourself daily, doing things that promote a healthy thought life and positive responses even in negative situations.
Feel free to leave thoughts, comments, questions, highlights about the chapter!