This week, we are discussing key points from chapter 5 of “When God Vetoes Your Plan”. Your thoughts, comments and questions are welcomed!! May you be inspired and encouraged as we travel through the limitless life that God is making available to us!!
- Your life will be as effective as your level of vulnerability. Staying closed in and sheltered from people will never allow you to be effective and influential in the lives of others.
- God desires to surprise with things you can’t imagine. Give Him room to do that, don’t plan everything!
- Welcome opportunities for God to present Himself strong and mighty in your life. This may require you to experience seasons where you don’t know what’s going on or fully understand what God is doing. Keep in mind God does not call for you to understand His ways but for you to trust His ways.
- No matter what it looks like, trust God concerning what He has said.
- What God is doing often looks much different from what you are doing!
- Live your life daily in expectation that God has great things for you!
- Don’t allow people to have you doubt what God has said.
Feel free to leave a comment, question, or thought!!